I’ve documented my relationships with beauty boxes in quite a lot of detail on this blog, with Glossybox and (the artist formally known as) Beauteco both eventually disappointing me and being unsubscribed from. Imagine my absolute sheer delight then, when Lauren presented me with my bithday present from her and the rest of my friends and it was my VERY OWN PERSONAL BIRTHDAY BEAUTY BOX.
So, what goodies was my box jam packed with?
- Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Superdrug Face Masks x 3
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster
- Lee Stafford Spray Shine
- Charles Worthington Colour Shield Spray
- Seventeen CC Cream
- Barry M Nail Varnishes x 3
- Soap & Glory Flake Away
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- MUA Lipstick
- Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream
- Tresemme Platinum Strength 60 Second Treatment Shot
How lucky am I?! I was particularly amazed by the Real Techniques brushes (am I a real blogger now..?) but am so excited to try everything out. A huge thank you to my chums for giving me this amazing present, and for putting up with me for yet another year despite my endless foolish behaviour and hair shedding.
Have you tried any of these products, or have you ever had a present like this yourself?