I’ve recently begun to love eBay again. If I am honest and don’t lie to you great guys and gals, Claire has always been the eBay Queen in our vonderful little friendship. I don’t really have the patience for it and I also feel like bidding is too tense. I remember literally shaking once because I was in a bidding war with some bint who won a BNWT Topshop dress. Scary, scary times.
But because I’m poor and sad, I’ve started to sell stuff on eBay again and have also started browsing for the excellent bargains to be had. Without further ado, here is what is on my eBay watch list at the moment.
1. Chunky Chelsea Boots – I’ve had my eye on these for AGES and even though I know Spring is on the way, I still want them. BEAUTIFUL FOOT THINGS.
2. Floral Tailored Trousers – These are actually Boohoo trousers but are super cheap on eBay – they’re literally so beautiful and I feel like they might not actually make my legs look horrible.
3. Holographic Platform Sandals – I need these. There’s nothing more to be said.
4. 90s Tattoo Choker – I’ve finally decided to embrace the 90s trend properly. Claire has already bought one of these, so now I want one too!
5. Pink Boyfriend Coat – Again, I know it’s nearly spring but I still wear my coats until I really don’t have to anymore – this pink one is so pretty and perfect for Spring!
6. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush – I’ve wanted one of these for so gaaaad daayyym long and this is only a tenner on eBay. Super rude not to.
What do you all think? Anything on your watch lists?