Oh. My. Gosh. Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, but I’m currently in the throes of an enormous new girl crush. If you’ve listened to any form of radio in the last couple of months then you’ll probably already be familiar with Nina Nesbitt’s current track ‘Selfies’ (note to self: probably not cool enough to say ‘track’, stick with ‘song’ or perhaps ‘record’ in future). Although it had firmly been stuck in my head for weeks and weeks, I actually had no idea what the girl behind the music looked like – and now I do and OH MY GOD, I love her.
Nina Nesbitt, I bow down to your enviable trainer collection, impeccable sense of style, and wondrous, wondrous hair…
The fact of the matter is that I will never be able to accessorise my own outfits with her amazing legs (and I’ll cry about this forever more), but here are some things I definitely can pick up if I’m wanting to channel my inner Nina Nesbitt:
- Some vintage denim shorts such as these Levis from eBay
- A statement bomber jacket like this tartan one from Pretty Little Thing
- A classic leather aviator jacket; Missguided do a cute cropped one
- A velvet dress such as this Boohoo number
- A classic pork pie hat, for which Topshop are the obvious choice this season
- Some classic Converse low-tops which can be bought from Office
- A vintage looking chunky knit; this Topshop one is perf for the job
- Some full length dungarees for slouching around in – these ASOS ones have ripped knees for added slouchy points
What do you all think of Nina Nesbitt’s style? Love it or hate it?