Hello lovely ladies,
Claire and I are currently on a horrible spending ban, which means life is terribly tragic and boring at the moment. BUT IT DOESN’T MEAN WE CAN’T DREAM. I’ve got lots of things I’m hugely lusting over at the moment, so I’m quietly making a list of stuff to go wild over when I finally allow myself to spend some hard earned dollah.
1. Missguided leather panel midi skirt. 2. Topshop lipstick in Hazard 3. Seventeen animal bronzer. 4. Topshop geometric print trousers 5. Boohoo brocade cape. 6. Urban Outfitters lattice shoulder blouse 7. Asos coat with leather sleeves. 8. Too Faced Natural at Night Palette.
1. GOOD LORD, I love this skirt. It’s Claire’s birthday soon so obviously I need something new to wear. We’re going for a faaaaaaaayncy dinner, so I need something a little sophisticated to keep up appearances. I’m loving the leather panels and I’m thinking it’s a good way to incorporate the leather autumn/wintertrend into my ‘drobe.
2. Let’s all face it, deep red lippy is an absolute necessity for colder weather. I need this more than life, isn’t it gorgeous?
3. I don’t really need a new bronzer BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THE ANIMAL PRINT? HAVE YOU?!
4. These trousers are incredible, I love the print with all my heart. I feel like I need more trousers in my wardrobe and these are definitely on my trouser list.
5. This Boohoo cape is amazing – bring me the capes…that’s right China. All the capes.
6. Those who know me will know I have about 10000 white blouses but this is one that I would love to add to my collection! I can’t wait to give everyone flashes of my shoulders, ooer.
7. I am in need of a winter coat as all of mine of boring and uncool. This Asos one makes me want to cry with love and admiration.
8. I love a natural eye palette and how fabulous does this one look? SO FABULOUS, THAT’S HOW.
So, home girls, this is my September wishlist – what do you all think? Any things you’re lusting over but can’t get quite yet?