So, regular readers may have noticed that I occasionally do these posts called ‘A Week In Instagram’, which is the most bullshit title ever because a) they never contain just a week’s worth of photos, and b) I post them whenever I feel like it (i.e. about once every four months, or when the moon is in the seventh house of Jupiter, or whatever nonsense clock my mind seems to run on). I’ve decided it might be a nice idea now to showcase my Instagram snaps each month as a bit of a summary of what I’ve been up to that month. Hopefully this will normally include fun things like blogging events I’ve been to; but as January has mostly been spent in bed hibernating from the cold, it’ll be quite a light post to ease us in this time around…
Basically, January has seen me:
- trying to get back into the gym (along with everyone else in the world),
- getting to grips with my gorgeous new Olympus Pen, aka my favourite Christmas present ever
- spending a LOT of time in bed, hence my attractive hair bun, which I call my ‘casual croissant’
- playing with pretty new things, such as my Buckley London Rose Gold Mesh Bracelets * and my new favourite lipstick, MAC’s Blankety
- eating. Which isn’t wonderfully helpful in regards to my first point, but c’est la vie
If you would like to follow me on Instagram, then you can find me at StylingoUK. If not, then you can continue being a voyeur into my Insta-life via next month’s round-up post (if I remember, anyway)(and don’t just forget like I do with my monthly favourites, oops).
Don’t forget to leave me links to your Instagram accounts in the comments below!