G’day mates. Today we’re finally getting round to doing the blogger favourite ‘How Much Is My Face Worth?’ post. We both love reading these posts, and are usually left gawping at how much people’s everyday makeup actually costs, and bloggers are usually pretty surprised themselves to find that their collections often add up to as much as £100 or £200. I’m pretty sure that mine is going to be nowhere near this, but you never really know (well actually, I do because I’ve already worked it out. But let’s not ruin the suspense).
- Seventeen Stay Time Primer: £5.49
- Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm: £8.99
- Seventeen Phwoarr Paint: £5.49
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: £3.99
- E.L.F. Contouring Kit: £3.75
- Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara: £6.49
- Barry M Natural Glow Eyeshadow Palette: £6.49
- Collection Felt Tip Liner: £2.99
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow: £2.99
This surely has to be in the running for one of the cheapest HMIMFW ever? My everyday makeup actually changes at least monthly and there will have been times when the total would have been a fair bit more, but my current love affair with super cheap and cheerful brands such as Collection and Seventeen means that my total price is driven right down.
I have to admit that I’m torn between feeling like a total pikey and actually feeling pretty relieved that if disaster were ever to strike and I were to lose my everyday makeup bag (possible reasons for this: leaving it on a bus, being mugged by criminals with a penchant for eyeliner, zombie apocalypse, etc) then it really wouldn’t be too much of a hardship to replace.
Have any of you done this tag? Leave your links in the comments below!