Here we are again. It’s monday and everyone’s feeling a bit tragic. Do you know what will make you feel approximately a million times better? Yes, that’s right. Looking at little pictures of Claire and I going about our daily lives. Don’t ask me why, I don’t make the rules.
1. Here is Claire standing in front of her mirror and taking some snaps of herself (I know, what’s she like?!). Anyone else have pervert dress love with this bad boy? I do, and it’s only £5 from Primark. That delightful satchel is £9. Some might say Claire is the Primark Whisperer.
2. It turns out that I might also be the Primark Whisperer – I went on a bit of a spree on Saturday and got this beautiful red/orange skort. I also invested (for about £1, you have to speculate to accumulate, am I right?!) in some frilly socks in an array of colours, these adorable sandals and other miscellaneous items.
3. Speaking of splurging on payday stuff, Claire and I went to Boots in our lunch break on Friday and decided that it was high time we just spent a load of money and bought fun things. There were a few bargains to be had, but we were definitely most excited about the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm. We bought ours in matte, but there were stain and gloss options too. Prepare yourselves for the review, because these beauties are excellent and top notch.
4. We like quotes now.
5. Hi there, Ron Weasley here. I’m officially a ginger haired wench and I love it.
6. Claire gave Cocoa Brown Tan a whirl – it develops in one hour and she loves it. Read her full review here, you know you want to.
7. Here is a sneaky peek of Claire’s décolletage, but more importantly her fabulous Asos mirror skirt that is wonderfully stunning.
8. Want to know how I achieved going from black to ginger in about 3 days? Here’s how. I loved the L’oreal product in particular, it smells like magic and wonderment. The bleach took a bit of getting used to though!
9. My dear friend, colleague and Ebay wizard Claire got this Motel cropped jumper for 99p. You can’t even get 99p ice creams for 99p these days. You’ve got to be impressed with that!
10. Oh, what’s that Lauren? You went and bought useless stuff from Primark? Are you mad? No. That is my hobby these days. So obvs, I bought a top with neon cats on it and some nude pumps.
11. Here is Claire and her head. She’s wearing an excellent Glamorous fluffy jumper that she got at The Clothes Show. Fun fact, she took this photo in our kitchen at work.
12. Did I say that we liked quotes now?
So everyone, I hope your Mondays get over and done with as soon as possible. If it makes you feel any better, Beyonce is also having a Monday somewhere too. If you want to check us out on Instagram, please do! We’re @StylingoUK and we like to post pictures of clothes and bits of makeup. We also shamelessly take selfies and contort ourselves to get the perfect pics of our shoes. That is just how life goes.