Hey there lads and lasses. We don’t know whether anyone is remotely bovvered about what we get up to in our day to day lives, but we like to pretend that you are and insist on telling you all anyway. This is why we thought it would be a good idea to squidge together some Instagram photos to give you a visualisation of what we did last week, just in case you were dying to know (don’t lie, you were).
1. Lauren wore a hat one day, which caused quite the stir in the office. We snuck off round the back of the building to snap her OOTD pictures, which was an experience that mainly involved me shouting “STOP SQUINTING YOUR EYES” (a very annoying habit she has) and keeping our fingers crossed that nobody would come out for a fag break and catch us being idiots.
2. It was Lauren’s birthday a couple of weeks ago, and one of the lovely gifts she received from her… gentleman caller (she may kill me for writing this)… was an amazing champagne and spirit tasting event at Selfridges in the Bullring. While I spent my night at home in the Bitch Shack, seething with jealousy, she spent her evening ‘sampling’ fine wines and spirits – i.e. getting twatted for free. Jammy.
3. Embracing texture in my new fluffy Primark cardigan with my new quilted leather iPhone case at work last week. Yes, that is our work’s toilet.
4. We went on a soup and fruit detox for three whole days in an attempt to clear our bodies of the utter junk we had filled them with. After our carb-less cleanse, we gorged ourselves on sweets and crisps. That’s how it works, right?
5. I went out for lunch with my friend Lisa on Saturday, to a lovely new bar called The Artisan. It is SO pretty, plus they do lethal cocktails, thus I have chosen it as the place I’m going to go for my birthday next month so I can pretend that I’m going to be sophisticated once I’m 23.
6. Lauren’s FOTD for an evening out in Birmingham over the weekend.
7. I bleached my hair! But more of that in a post to come in the next couple of days…
8. Monday mornings… enough said.
These photos were all taken from our blog Instagram @StylingoUK and my personal account. Don’t forget to follow us!