Well hello there hottys!
Claire and I have had so much fun this week lurking about in London having a marvellous time being idiots. If you want to catch up on what we’ve been up to, check out our round up of the Company Magazine Style Awards and Claire’s outfit of the day from the event (mine is coming soon from when I decide my pictures don’t make me look horribly ham armed).
We’ve been up to lots of fun stuff recently too apart from the Company Awards, so here’s a little round up of our frolicking. If you want to follow us on Instagram, we are StylingoUK and post lots of stupid pictures of our feet.
- Claires beautiful Beauty Works 18 inch silver hair extensions, they look amazing!
- Having a little twirl in my pink Asos midi skirt before the Company Style Blogger Awards.
- Claire’s beautiful new nails, thanks to Nails by Abbie in Coventry.
- Claire’s sissy bought her this cute bracelet off holiday, love.
- Our snazzy new business cards, thanks to Inktree in Birmingham!
- Claire’s oufit for the Company Awards, read the full post here.
- Another fit outfit of the day courtesy of Claire, featuring some fit culottes and fedora from H&M. Read the full post here.
- A nice little floor pic of our outfits for the Company Awards!
- Sunny Hackey on Thursday morning, with a pretty little glimpse of the Shard and the Gherkin.
- My shoes and one of my favourite mint green skirt from Primark.
- A beautiful Motel dress that Claire won on Twitter! Love that print.
- I’m such a big fan of top buns at the moment. SUCH a big fan.
- Sometimes we get free magazines at work and when we do, we make tea and read for England.
- My recent purchases. The crop top is from Topshop and those lovely flatforms are from Primark.
- We recently made Stylingo responsive, so you can read us wherever you want (preferably not on the loo).
- Claire’s FIT new Primark sandals.
- Banging Neu Apparel gymwear on equally banging Claire.
- The lovely Rachel at the Grabble event a few weeks ago, huzzah.
- Again, loving the top knot at the moment.
- Some beautiful New Look goodies WE LOVE SHOES AND BAGS.
- Claire’s prints and rings. Jazzy.
- A recent outfit of the day, with one of my favourite Missguided a-line skirts.
- Claire’s excellent London Retro sunglasses. How fit?
- And another snap of Claire’s lovely Beauty Works hair extensions.
So chums, I hope that you have enjoyed this little peek into our every day lives, and if you want to follow us on Insta then definitely get your sexy asses over there. We also recently wrote a post about some Instagram accounts you have to follow, so check out that if you want some more Insta inspiration.